Friday, March 12, 2010

The First One

Well we did it! Workout #1...Check!

We both thought it wasn't as bad as we thought it would be but that's not saying that it wasn't tough. I think that doing the other Biggest Loser tapes this month helped us out. Right off the bat we did 20 push ups straight which I wouldn't of thought I could do but no problem! :) Matt thought the bicycle crunches were the toughest and he liked the jumping jcks the best. I thought the squats with arm lifts were the most challenging and I liked the butt kicks the most.

We also took before pics tonight and believe me they are lovely!

I made a ton of homemade chocolate chip cookies today and now I'm feeling like that wasn't the best idea. I'm hoping we can get the boys to eat most of them!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers